Cooks Hill Campus

one student at a time in a community of learners

Telephone02 4929 1663

School Travel Update

School Travel Update

Student Travel & Concession Entitlement Cards 

Student Travel

Opal Network

Students who need a School Opal card or travel pass can apply now. A new application will need to be submitted if applying for the first time, or if requesting an additional travel entitlement as a result of a new shared parental responsibility situation (e.g. joint custody).

You can use the Trip Planner to plan your trip to school by selecting ‘School bus’ under the ‘Refine’ tab to see school buses. 

Students 16yrs+ require a Concession Entitlement Card, see information below.

Students who change address, school, campus location, have repeated a year or received an expiry notification from Transport for NSW for their school travel entitlement should renew or update their details as soon as possible.

This will ensure that the school transport administrator can endorse applications, and entitlements remain valid. School Opal card holders will have the changes applied to their existing card.

Students in the Opal network applying for an Opal card (including a Term Bus Pass) for the first time will receive their Student Opal card at their nominated postal address.

Application Endorsement – School Travel

Occasionally, applicants completing the online form make mistakes, school administrators can only endorse applications with correct information matching school records. The school can only amend the first name, date of birth or grade of a student’s travel application.

If a student’s details cannot be confirmed or are incorrect and cannot be adjusted by the school administrator, the application will not be endorsed and the applicant will be informed. A new application will need to be submitted.

Transport Concession Entitlement Cards (Students 16yrs+)

To be eligible for a concession card students must be 16 years or over and enrolled at Cooks Hill Campus. Students are advised to submit their application form at least three to four weeks before their birthday. This will allow time for processing and delivery to the school.  

The school form to request a concession card can be completed by students at the administration desk or downloaded from our websites Location and Transport page.